• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Logging in via the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser441

After suffering very poor game performance (lags/delays) I found that if I logged into the Forum first and then clicked "Play Elvenar" in the Forum my problems disappeared. Stay logged in to the Foum whilst playing and you should not suffer any problems (unless it's changed because I've mentioned it ! ).

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
That's strange because there is no logical link between the game and the forum...(I mean they have no "common parts")
Can't that be just a coincidence ? :confused:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm always logged into the forum as its set on a pinned tab same as the game, and there is no discernible difference between being logged in or out of the forum.

DeletedUser441

I can only speak the truth of my experiences (in all things) :)

DeletedUser441

English is obviously not your first language. A still tongue only makes evil doers happy !

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
English is obviously not your first language. A still tongue only makes evil doers happy !
I think I just know older TV series than you, even not in my native's... It's one of the Village's "rules" from "The Prisoner"...
And I used it sarcastically because I didn't appreciate some previous censorings here...
But I agree : I was perhaps too subtile with that 2nd degree
grand_brut.gif

DeletedUser441

The Prisoner was filmed in my country. I know it well. Corrupt authority loves people who keep still tongues. I have a name and will never be just a number. Others may falsely blacken my name but the truth is my only concern. I bow to no one , nor should anyone else.

DeletedUser363

We are not numbers.....we are free people (to paraphrase) It's just Inno doesn't realise it:D

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The forum and the game are not connected. Whether or not you are logged in to the forum does not affect the game's performance in any way.

DeletedUser441

It must have been one heck of a coincidence then ! I have since had problems with my internet provider , not having access to the internet via my hub for a day or so. It must have been due to that all my problems occurred. Apologies to Elvenar and all associated.

DeletedUser441

After seeing my other post was deleted (Do not buy diamonds or cheat) I have found that I am having problems logging in to the game. Any ideas as to why Team Elvenar ? I have spent a lot of money and probably more time than anyone else playing this game for over 13 months. Is it still my service provider ?

DeletedUser219

How far are you from Cardiff?
It could be Torchwood at fault.

DeletedUser

I have spent a lot of money and probably more time than anyone else playing this game for over 13 months.
Now that I doubt very much especially as a lot of us have been playing in excess of 18 months!

DeletedUser441

I can see you've obviously put a lot of time and effort in to this game by your score Lisica. I meant hours per day as I am unemployed and usually I am logged in for over twelve hours per day. If anyone does more then good luck to them. I thought that I was spending too much time on this , any more must be very tiring. :eek:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
After seeing my other post was deleted (Do not buy diamonds or cheat) I have found that I am having problems logging in to the game. Any ideas as to why Team Elvenar ? I have spent a lot of money and probably more time than anyone else playing this game for over 13 months. Is it still my service provider ?
Unsure why this would be with the information we have available here. Should you still encounter problems, please contact our Support, where we'll be able to look into your situation in a bit more detail.

Since this thread is going slightly offtopic, and the initial question was answered already, we'll lock this thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.