• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Lockin issue

C-Nymph

Necromancer

dennise

Soothsayer
I have been unable to load my city into ElvenArchitect from Elvenstats for months. I tried inputting the information myself but it was too big a job. I really need to rearrange my city but without ElvenArchictect its an uphill battle.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I have been unable to load my city into ElvenArchitect from Elvenstats for months. I tried inputting the information myself but it was too big a job. I really need to rearrange my city but without ElvenArchictect its an uphill battle.
Not sure why it's not working for you, because I can load your city just fine from the ElvenStats link.

Here's your city loaded into Elvenarchitect for EN1 Arendyll: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/f82b2944dd5f45d79e252001ff3c6f94/

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @erikvdh The first thing we always recommend is to clear your devices cache. After this, reset your Modem by turning it off for 3mins and then back on again.

If this solves the issue, Brilliant! If not, please send a Ticket into our Support Team and they will help you further.

Kind Regards

Herodite.