• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered load freezes

• Thread starter DeletedUser1608
  • Start date

DeletedUser1608

Arendyll and Winyandor will not load fully. The scale goes to 24 on both games then freezes,I clear remp memory still no load. Why?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team

Timneh

Artisan
I was having that problem on winyandor on Saturday/Sunday, it loaded after hanging for a bit. Now it is better but still takes longer that it should to go from 24 to 27.

DeletedUser1608

Arendyll and Winyandor will not load fully. The scale goes to 24 on both games then freezes,I clear remp memory still no load. Why?
Ihave been working with support for 5 days. Chrome definitely freezes I tried edge, it freezes. I D/L'd firfox
freeze at 24 1 -2 minutes later completes load . Both cities work byt play is EXTREMELY slow.

DeletedUser1608

Ihave been working with support for 5 days. Chrome definitely freezes I tried edge, it freezes. I D/L'd firfox
freeze at 24 1 -2 minutes later completes load . Both cities work byt play is EXTREMELY slow

DeletedUser1608

#T14140559 FAILS TO LOAD

issued Sunday 2/8/2020

Timneh

Artisan
My game does load but it hangs for a while on 24/27. When it is loaded play is incredibly slow, it can take 5 mins or longer to set manufactories and workshop productions (used to take less than 1 minute).

DeletedUser1608

I just tried firefox took 65000ms to load, I then used Edge took 140000ms to load. I then tried Chrome took 130ms to load

Gargon667

Mentor
I had the problem a couple days ago, but I blame it on a less than prime internet connection at the time (through a mobile hotspot), the App still worked, so i played mobile only for a few days...