• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered List of Quests

DeletedUser

Please someone to give me a link something,if exist of course,with all story line quests and with all repetitive missions on elvenar.
I read almoust all wiki page and i didnt finn what i;m searching for.
Thak you!

DeletedUser3

Hi jijina :)
At this time, no such quest list exists - you could try writing one yourself, but quite often, which quest you get next will depend on a variety of factors, including the choices you have made in previous quests. So making a complete list is more complicated than it might sound at first!

DeletedUser

Yes I know,I was having write in my old pc and i lost all data there,now i have buyed a new pc and i have only repetitive missions from my age :(..and my idea was to make a full list until last research for helping players with some tips to win goods,coins and supplies,cuz if make a strategy u able to collect many resurces each day :)

DeletedUser

Having seen the full list of quests from another Inno game (Forge of Empires), it's virtually impossible for a player to create a full list of quests.
There will likely be multiple versions of the 'same' quest, with just slight changes in when they come, the values needed, the rewards, which race you are...
And then some quests will only appear if you have completed other quests, others will only appear if you didn't complete it...
Add to that that this game is still a baby, and many quests will be edited/re-ordered/removed or new ones added...

And I very much doubt that Inno will allow a staff member to post the full list. Even if they did, it can be extremely difficult to navigate, partly for the reasons listed above, partly due to the fact that it's not meant for players so many terms will be different (What we call coins, they may call 'resource1' etc) and it's all just screens of text, no fancy arrows like in the research tree hehe

Sooo... sorry. Good luck to you if you decide to give it a try though.