• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Limited Uses for Sentient Goods

DeletedUser5528

I only needed 1 T4 factory anyway. I completed the research tree, completed the quests, and maxed out all my T1 factories and the T4 factory with only that. I'm just keeping that one up for the next guest race. Granted, it's totally useless until then.

Jaxom

Alchemist
I made the mistake of building two T4 boosted buildings. They sat idle at least 1/3 of the time. I only produced when I had a need because they decay. Trading started out bad but got better as there was more supply.

I never upgraded my T1 boosted to the sentient level. I just produced T4-boosted and traded. They just waste seeds.

So now that I have finished the chapter the T4 buildings sit completely idle. I would delete 1 but I don't know what the needs will be moving forward. It would certainly be nice to know. Will I need T4 during the next chapter and if so how much?

Also - is it safe to delete my portal and manifestations? There was never a quest to do so. Most players seem to be doing so but I would hate to be wrong.

DeletedUser3781

There was never a quest to sell guest race factories, so I think it's safe to let go of manifestations at least.

Jaxom

Alchemist
Two months after my last post on this I find it even more frustrating that there is nothing useful to do with my two level 24 steel manufactories.
I cannot justify using up seeds to create platinum that I can do nothing with except trade. Sure that would help players who are working through Elementals but it does me no good.

My inventory of Sentient goods has decayed down to 9 of each and will remain there until the next chapter appears. I am keeping my 2 level 24s because I have no idea how much T4 goods will be needed in the next chapter.

Yes, I know that a year from now players will not hit the end-of-chapter block that we now have but it is pretty bad to have these manufactories taking up space and population and sitting idle.

I can't use sentient goods for anything right now. All the T1-T3 goods are still useful in tournaments and adventures. But not T4. A real waste.