• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Limit on amount of neighbourly help a main hall can receive

owl76

Bard
I've not been collecting the neighbourly help from my main hall for the last day - using it to store up coins for the FA. It looks like the bonus coins are limited to 20 neighbourly helps. Is this correct?

Coin capacity: 10400000
Coins received per neighbourly help : 87000
Bonus coins: 1740000

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
To me it looks like that you might've reached your Main Hall coin capacity limit. The maximum amount of coins that you can collect is the amount available in your MH capacity. Eg. when your MH coin capacity is 2 mil but you already have 1.5 mil, you can only collect 0.5 mil from your neighbourly help. So if you want to collect your coins from the Main Hall later, make sure that you have a space for the collection in your coin capacity limit.
If that's not the case, I'm not aware of any limit on neighbourly help. Even if there was one, it would make sense that the limit would be your MH coin capacity.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @owl76 I'm not aware of a Neighbourly Help Cap, those figures just suggest to me that you have received 2 Neighbourly Helps since your last Main Hall Coin Collection.

I shall ask the question to be certain but I don't believe there is!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

owl76

Bard
@Herodite - I'd received more Neighbourly Helps since my last collection. Since posting my message above I received 3 more and my bonus coins remained at 1740000.

@Silly Bubbles I was close to my main hall capacity limit, so that could be the reason. I've spent 3 million coins, which means that I have space beyond the amount of bonus coins I currently have stored. I'll see whether that allows the bonus coins to grow larger.

Jake65

Sage
As far as I know your main hall can only accumulate 20 'helps' worth of coins. Once you collect then it's open to receive again.
You can accumulate beyond your available storage space but you can only collect what will fit in storage. No idea what happens to the change.

Jake65

Sage
Fees, charges, postage, handling, taxes, management costs, disbursements, consultant's costs, and electricity and building maintenance. :rolleyes:
Hahaha, yes, probably exactly that :D