• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood Mana bonus not displayed for Wise Golem

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
When hovering over my Wise Golem with EE spell and active neighborly help, it doesn't display that it gets a bonus to its Mana production (see below). The bonus is applied when collecting, however. For contrast, the bonus is explicitly displayed for the Forbidden Ruins. It would be nice if this could be consistently displayed.

Forbidden Ruins.png
Wise Golem.png

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
When hovering over my Wise Golem with EE spell and active neighborly help, it doesn't display that it gets a bonus to its Mana production (see below). The bonus is applied when collecting, however. For contrast, the bonus is explicitly displayed for the Forbidden Ruins. It would be nice if this could be consistently displayed.

View attachment 6839View attachment 6838
thats because the building doesnt produce mana, and therefore doesnt get a bonus of it?

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
At the bottom it shows that it produces 32500 Mana, and I did get a bit over 40000 on collection. It‘s just not displayed.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I partly agree with @Heymrdiedier ......you may get a bonus of mana on your wise golem but visually it is not gonna show it because the main producer of the wise golem is supplies, not mana