• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Lighthouse of good neigbourhood

DeletedUser1414

I have built the lighthouse wonder but am not impressed with it should i just keep building it up or just delete the bloody thing, i just dont see any change in what it said it would do.

m4rt1n

Adept
It gives you extra goods in the 3 daily chests you get for the daily neighbour or fellowship help and makes your spells last longer on your culture buildings, making you sun shine for longer so in turn giving you more supplies and coins from your workshops and residences.

It gives you a good percentage of you Boosted goods in each of the 3 chests but unfortunately not quite as good an AW as it used to be if you have more than 30 neighbours.
That's a bygone in the past assessment though and I have the equivalent building in my world, and am keeping and upgrading it.

:human: The Great Bellspire
:elf: Crystal Lighthouse

Same wonder powers, just named and oriented differently for each world, :human: or :elf:.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

I think @cherri is asking about the Lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood - one of the Amuni wonders. Correct me if I am wrong.

Personally, I find the Pyramid much more useful than the Lighthouse, so that is the one I will eventually build.

m4rt1n

Adept
I think @cherri is asking about the Lighthouse of Good Neighbourhood - one of the Amuni wonders. Correct me if I am wrong.

Personally, I find the Pyramid much more useful than the Lighthouse, so that is the one I will eventually build.

Ok sorry, and now I look the fool, thanks Inno for giving the same name to two completely different components of the game.

How is anyone supposed to help now, as I will think again, and say sorry again,
Inno, you have made me feel like a complete idiot because you name two completely different and opposite ends of the game the same name, sorry and ignore me in future. :(

"I am very close to requesting to be deleted from this forum as my input is always wrong sadly."

DeletedUser1414

yes it if pretty stupid to give a simular name to 2 wonders any way dont feel to bad i do the same thing as well

DeletedUser4149

Ok sorry, and now I look the fool, thanks Inno for giving the same name to two completely different components of the game.

How is anyone supposed to help now, as I will think again, and say sorry again,
Inno, you have made me feel like a complete idiot because you name two completely different and opposite ends of the game the same name, sorry and ignore me in future. :(

"I am very close to requesting to be deleted from this forum as my input is always wrong sadly."
funny, but don't be too afraid to be wrong and be corrected. if you always were, you would've missed an opportunity to learn something new.

m4rt1n

Adept
I can only think the German Translation for a Lighthouse has many different meanings, I have a few for Inno.
BEACON, LIGHTHOUSE, CANDLE and then the common sense suggestions like the "The Pole of Aurora", the "Beacon of Scintillation", or the "Tower of Luminosity"

Sorry again for being off topic to the original question.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4149

i haven't built this wonder yet but it looks useful to me. i'm not sure if i'm understanding the benefits exactly though.
the extra spell duration is clear.
it looks like it gives 1% more to gold and supply bonuses from purple spells for a total bonus of +6% per spell. is this right?
it gives 15% neighborly help mana production. does this mean any mana making culture building that has a visitation bonus gives 15% extra mana for the duration of the visitation bonus?
these numbers were for a level 1 lighthouse of good neighborhood.

Deleted User - 106219

The way I understand it (without actually trying the AW, as I lack the Runes for it):
- it increases the duration of the EE spell - pretty clear
- at level 1 the EE spell now gives 6% bonus instead of the usual 5%
- IF a building has the EE enchantment cast on it, then NH ON THAT BUILDING increase its Mana production by 15% (ay least until the NH ends, or the EE ends). This is the main problem, because - according to what I have read - on mobile the system automatically selects the building with the highest Culture to give NH to - and Mana-producing buildings are rarely the ones with the highest Culture so they will get NH only after all better Culture buildings have received help

DeletedUser4149

thanks for the answer, shadow. yeah, that does make it a crappy feature. the extra mana will come at a cost of lost culture since many of the mana making buildings have low culture.

Deleted User - 341074

At first I did the like it at all, since my best mana came from tiny mana huts that seem like a waste of a buff.
The new mana event building adds potential though... Also unless they fixed it the wiki has a huge error it shows that the 15% mana boost doesn't go up. It does each level though.

Having an EE on 1 or 2 mana set buildings plus the wonder might generate enough for all your needs.