• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Leveling

DeletedUser7607

Hello, I'm at the Orcs & Goblin's age, can i sell the Dwarven & Fairy Portal's to make space? or do i need to keep them because they have goods in them? Do i need there goods for future levels?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Short answer: yes, you can sell previous chapters portals. You will still keep the goods, but you won’t be able to see how much you have.

Long answer:
  1. After finishing research in guest race chapter you need the guest race goods only for building better streets. (And that statement only applies to chapters before Woodelves, because starting at Woodelves you need only mana, seeds and Orcs for streets.)
  2. If you haven’t researched optional squad size upgrades (I highly recommend skipping those and enjoying significant positive impact of this decision on your tournament performance), you might want to produce the goods needed for that upgrade and keep it in reserve. Just in case Inno redesigns the tournament mechanics and you need to get back to these skipped upgrades.

Pauly7

Magus
You should see a storyline quest popping up, if you're following those, inviting you to sell your portal for a reward once you get to the end of a chapter and it's no longer needed. That's your cue.