• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Let the People Vote!

DeletedUser2521

I think we (the people) should have the right to vote between two options that we REALLY need and have been asking for multiple times for a long time now; Either to be able to Store Buildings or to Rotate Buildings.

For a long while now, the Elvenar staff have told us we CANNOT have either of these options. However we (the people) are the reason this game continues to thrive and so it is only fair that we have a right to vote on which of these two options that we have been asking for, to become available to us.

We love this game, but without one of the options mentioned above, it can be very hard to manage our maps.

Sir Derf

Adept
Elvenar is not Civilization. The Elves and Humans operate on a Feudal system only, and do not have the ability to learn Democracy.

DeletedUser4149

Elvenar is not Civilization. The Elves and Humans operate on a Feudal system only, and do not have the ability to learn Democracy.
i know you were joking. but the humans and elves in my fellowships do use democracy.

for the original question, it doesn't matter what i think. they aren't going to change the game much. if they do, it'll take them forever to do it, kind of like how it's taking forever to release the new royal spell.

there are plenty of ways around this anyways. just be patient and wait until you have a province expansion or 2. find things that are easy to replace, sell, and rebuild ( most cultural buildings can be re-built in about 1 day). i'll be rearranging my city when i junk my old event buildings and replace them w/ the nice new event buildings i just won. i'll have tons of free space to work w/ when i do that. we can also have a negative population. we just can't add or upgrade buildings that use people while we are in the negative. just build another home or place an event building w/ population in it to get back into the positive.

DeletedUser2521

For the original question, it doesn't matter what i think. they aren't going to change the game much. if they do, it'll take them forever to do it, kind of like how it's taking forever to release the new royal spell.

there are plenty of ways around this anyways. just be patient and wait until you have a province expansion or 2. find things that are easy to replace, sell, and rebuild ( most cultural buildings can be re-built in about 1 day). i'll be rearranging my city when i junk my old event buildings and replace them w/ the nice new event buildings i just won. i'll have tons of free space to work w/ when i do that. we can also have a negative population. we just can't add or upgrade buildings that use people while we are in the negative. just build another home or place an event building w/ population in it to get back into the positive.

Thank you for your useful input (not sarcasm, but genuine). You are probably right about the dev's not getting round to implementing even just the vote as they seem to be doing so much at the moment with the Christmas quests and new buildings they have designed and the new ways of earning $ for users lol.

But seriously I hope your advice does help others. Thank you :)

DeletedUser2838

I'm with Yo momma on this one. There is plenty of opportunity to re-arrange your city between visiting races when we all have loads of free space. Even to set up some buildings (residences, workshops) with the space they will need for their upgrades in the coming chapter. Also an ideal time to get rid of old culture and build the more concentrated cultural building you now have access to, and rearrange the culture zone as well. Sometime I'll take a break between visiting races and leave a large space available for building estates of Level 1 workshops and T1-triples for a Fellowship Adventure.
It's also a good idea to have a little bit of free space available in your city at all times for those unexpected, but necessary, building movements - yes I know how difficult that might be.