• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Length of feeding time indication for evolving buildings

Kimelve

Spellcaster
Suggestion: It would be really helpful if the length of the feeding effect on the various evolving buildings was written in the pop up box for the building. They are all different lengths and it's impossible to remember how long each one is, so you can't plan your use of pet food.

SkyRider99

Mentor
It shows time remaining for me on the browser version when I mouse-hover. But I may be thinking of something different.

Jake65

Sage
It shows time remaining for me on the browser version when I mouse-hover. But I may be thinking of something different.
I think Kimelve means how long the feeding will last. Fire phoenix 24 hours, Red Panda 72 hours, etc.
But I could be misunderstanding :)

Kimelve

Spellcaster
I think Kimelve means how long the feeding will last. Fire phoenix 24 hours, Red Panda 72 hours, etc.
But I could be misunderstanding :)
Yes, that's what I mean. Currently you don't know until you've already applied the pet food, so there is no way of planning unless you keep a list of all the different durations. It just seems like something simple they could add to the information screen about each building.