• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Leaders Of Honour, are taking applications

RodgerR

Adventurer
TO ALL WINYANDOR PLAYERS images.jpg

The Fellowship Leaders of Honour, are recruiting, we are a small ambitious team currently ranked 121 in winyandor.
Though applicants should not be put off by our placing, every week in the tournament we are always placed in the top 40 and in the last fellowship adventures we were placed at number 09 in the final ranking, with only 20 players/

We welcome applicants who enjoy participating in all aspects of the game- Teamwork, Competition, Fairtrade and growth,, and reaping the benefits of our overachievement.
We are now actively recruiting in winyandor and encourage any players who wish to join us, on our journey to contact us now, we have a few places to fill, and are looking for friendly active players who enjoy our philosophy of the game.

So would all interested parties please contact me here or on our fellowship in the game, by just contacting one of our mages or Ambassadors.

Archmage

RodgerR

Last edited:

RodgerR

Adventurer
Yes, sorry for the late reply, I have been in Hospital for about 7 weeks since u posted your reply, but I am fine now and we are still looking for players.
Well yes, we do focus on tourneys, but we also like to help each other grow.

RodgerR

Adventurer
So if you read the message at the top of this thread and it appeals to you, please contact us in the game or here, but for your quickest reply contact us in the game,, you won't be sorry.