• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Latest Fellowship Adventure

Denerleigh

Adventurer
My Fellowship really loves playing the Fellowship Adventures. My only complaint is: Can there be more notice than a day or so. I think two weeks would be good.
with kind regards,
Denerleigh.

Julian

Sorcerer
It would certainly be good to have formal notice from Inno a bit earlier. Providing you keep an eye on here, you should have 10 days or so notice, as we get info from the Beta server.

DeletedUser2838

They seem to happen about every 2 months - expect the next one mid-March. Elvengems tells us when one starts on Beta, this time 10 days ago, and it usually starts on a Monday. So it's reasonably easy to guess when they are likely to happen. It's just a case of arranging to be between visiting races with loads of space in your city at the same time - and that's the difficult bit.

Pauly7

Magus
I think the FA started on Beta about 10 days sooner, so I guess it's difficult to give too much more notice because they need to at least play the first few days and figure out if any adjustments need to be made. If they then need to work on something for a couple of days before confirming then we get pretty close to the two days notice.

If you check the news from Beta on here, though, that will at least tell you when it started there.

Julian

Sorcerer
I'm surprised they don't have a bigger gap between beta and live worlds. That would give them more leeway when things have to change.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
I'm surprised they don't have a bigger gap between beta and live worlds. That would give them more leeway when things have to change.
The schedule for testing is quite packed, and we had limited testing time for the Fellowship Adventure over the holiday season. :)

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Can anyone give me an idea when the Fellowship Adventure for March 2020 is due to start? I know that Beta played on 24 February.

cwgiii

Shaman
Nothing announced officially. In the past, Live servers have started 2 weeks after Beta, on several occasions (not always though). That would place the start of the FA on (or about) Monday 3/9/20. But this is just a guess.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Start building level ones this Friday, and queue them all with 2 days stuff, and blacksmiths of course, lots of them. Monday 9th is the day for sure.

Sir Derf

Adept
Impressive.

But...

You have more left-right roads than necessary. Your Steels and Workshops only need a road running down one side. From top to bottom, you can make marble-road-steel-steel-road-shop-shop-road-shop-shop-road-shop, removing two strips of roads and thus fitting in another rank of buildings.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Impressive.

But...

You have more left-right roads than necessary. Your Steels and Workshops only need a road running down one side. From top to bottom, you can make marble-road-steel-steel-road-shop-shop-road-shop-shop-road-shop, removing two strips of roads and thus fitting in another rank of buildings.

True... and I did notice that and fixed it for the mushroom farms, you think I did the same mistake again haha.

I knew that, but did not apply it hehe, thanks!

AstralSoul

Illusionist
There, fixed. Three elegant statues more per round, (I have boosted little lv6 planks around the city too, I always do and I move, erase as I need space) and 1 more blacksmith (a day) Crazy I did not see it if I did it wrong with the m. farms, and noticed it and fixed it hhaha. Humans are the only animal that makes the same mistake twice. :D
there.gif

Silly mistake, thanks again for pointing it out, @Sir Derf (Yes, the sleeping 'golemnette' (aka marble) is now working hehe.

Last edited:

Timneh

Artisan
Poor layout wasting space with double paths and not enough workshops compared to manufacturing sets.

Not sure why you would say that because you can see from the post above yours that he has fixed the double roads issue. As for not enough workshops, it is possible that another member of the fellowship is doing the workshop badges.

DeletedUser9340

Not sure why you would say that because you can see from the post above yours that he has fixed the double roads issue. As for not enough workshops, it is possible that another member of the fellowship is doing the workshop badges.
Agreed Timneh.Not everyone has the same opinion @sh2002

AstralSoul

Illusionist

Exactly. And I have more stuff spread around the city ;) But we are collectively working on it, which is what the FAs are supposed to be!