• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Lacking steel trades

Didee

Seeker
Did someone noticed that the trades with steel are slow, almost missing? I sit for days just to receive 200 steel. Even when I've offered 3 star trades. Most of the players around me, that have steel as boosted good, are inactive or are at chapter 1-2. I've tried to complete mostly the steel provinces, but the situation is the same. I know the game is a marathon, but it gets frustrating to wait 1 week to upgrade a building. When I have a lot more that are waiting to reach a higher level. And yes, every day I am buying steel from the Wholesaler.

DeletedUser3571

Your best bet is to join a fellowship who can help you with trades.
if not you could try messaging a advanced player nearby (if there are any) and they might help you out as 200 steel will be nothing to them.

Didee

Seeker
Thank you for your response. I am in s fellowship, but our players with boosted steel are at the start of the game. I haven't thought of messaging another player. Thank you!