• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered KPs ........ I can't spend them !

• Thread starter DeletedUser6914
  • Start date

DeletedUser6914

Hi all , I'm currently stuck on quest #63 Spend 13 Knowledge points in my smaller city on Winyandor . I have 2 technologies ready to open but don't have the resources to do it just yet and even if I could I would then be stuck on my research tree as I am right at the end of the chapter & I have too many Provence's to open to get to the next one ( saving them up for Quest # 77 & 78 .
I don't have any Ancient Wonders built yet, again I have one ready to build and the land to do so but I am lacking in Timber ..... so close but yet so far. I have placed trades for the timber but thus far , no one has traded & yes I have placed a trade announcement in my fellowship .
I have tried to look for cities where I can donate my KPs but I don't think it allows me to do so until I have built an Ancient Wonder myself !

Any ideas how I can move forward ?

Thanks in advance

Fernlee of Winyandor

DeletedUser

You do not have to have an AW built to contribute to one, you only need to have unlocked the AW tech on the tree. Doesn't anyone in your Fellowship have AWs you can contribute to?

DeletedUser6914

Thank you so much , yes I found one to contribute to. There were none yesterday when I looked and I was getting desperate !