• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knowledge point price?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9739
  • Start date

DeletedUser9739

Is it just me, or does the price of knowledge points gradually go up and doesn't reset once in 24 h unlike the wholesaler?

Hekata

Artisan
Yes, it goes up with every purchase and never resets.

Sir Derf

Adept
Wow, Can you imagine if it did reset every day? It's been so long since I started, I forget what the starting price was. I'm rapidly approaching 2M/KP; how many KP would 2M buy at the starting price?

I imagine that the price would have had to go up each Chapter, though.

Sigh...

Pauly7

Magus
Haha. The starting price was 500 coins I think.

I remember the good old days when I could buy one whole KP for less than 2 million coins!

DeletedUser3571

mine is 2.6M and if it reset every day i would have quit the game as there would be nothing to aim towards, as you would have practically unlimited kp.

DeletedUser9739

mine is 2.6M and if it reset every day i would have quit the game as there would be nothing to aim towards, as you would have practically unlimited kp.
Good point, I was just wondering if it was supposed to happen.

Pauly7

Magus
Hmm, I see some more maths coming on - If the price of KP reset to 500 coins each day, how many would a high level player be able to buy from one full Main Hall's worth?

Hekata

Artisan
Between that and the kps from the tournament it would be a whole high level of an AW per day.

Maybe an interesting middle ground would if there was a tech (similar to advanced scouting) that would reduce the costs of kps by 10-20% at end or beginning of each chapter.