• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knights of Hammer - Vacancy

Pauly7

Magus
Hi Everyone,

I currently have one available space in Knights of Hammer on Arendyll.

We are a fast improving fellowship currently seeking one new active member. At the moment our main base of members range between 62k and 30k ranking points. If you are at a similar level you would probably fit best, but all-comers are considered.

Most people give neighbourly help most days and at the moment we are regularly opening six chests in the tournaments and pushing for the seventh, with most people contributing each week.

I steer clear of any precise rules, but just ask that all members are regular players, growing their cities and contribute to the group as best they can.

If you are looking for a fellowship and are interested, feel free to drop me a message here or in-game.

Paul

Rose of the South

Adventurer
Hi Paul, are you still doing the 'spreadsheets' for the adventures? You say you stay clear of rules but it's the rules you had that decided me to leave, where I am they are relatively clueless, non communicative and I am bored :(. Thinking of going solo, I would like to return to Knights of Hammer, if you would accept me. I rarely come onto the forums, but I am sure a message to me direct would find me. I hope your well.