• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knights of Hammer is recruiting

Pauly7

Magus
Hi everyone,

Knights of Hammer has one free space for an active player. We are currently ranked around about 20th on the EN1 server.

Our biggest focus right now is winning Spire gold medals. At the moment we have a push week once in every four when I ask everyone to be getting to the top, or as close as possible. Therefore an ability to reach the top at least some of the time will be necessary. By this point we're now getting golds in some of the off-weeks in between so we're looking to improve this. Any help and advice can be given (for example you can have any free goods that you need to achieve your goals).

In tournaments we always get 10 chests of course, but this isn't a big concern because that's so easy right now. We usually get 13-14 chests, but anything above 10 is a bonus so I only ask that people can do at least 1,000 tournament points each week.

An enthusiasm for Fellowship Adventures is a huge plus. Whilst it's not compulsory, we have pushes on FAs usually every other one. We've had 4th place a few times now so it would be great to find someone who can help us push into the top 3.

The size of your city is not massively important, but this FS is not for a complete beginner. Rule of thumb, you should have reached the guest races, but all are considered, so if you're on the smaller side let me know that you won't have a problem with the above targets.

We also have weekly reports, AWKP swap threads, and player of the week KP prizes. If you're interested please feel free to drop me a message here or in game.

Paul

Coriandre

Adventurer
Hi Pauly,
I'm actually looking for another fs, I'm not sure you'd be interested in a small player like me but well, nothing to lose...
I'm a daily player, 80k, used to plan adventures, boosted in marble, crystal and elixir, I usually do 1.5k-2k in tourneys, I always finish the spire (hence the 2 library sets as you can see in my city), and I used to lead the FAs. I can't see much else worth mentioning...feel free to ask me for more info if my profile is of any interest to you.