• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knights of Hammer is recruiting

Pauly7

Magus
Hi, we currently have two free spaces in Knights of Hammer which have opened up. We are a top 25 fellowship and are looking for people who can help us with our tournament and Spire efforts. We win blueprints every week and usually 12-13 tournament chests. In the Spire we now win gold medals once every three or four weeks and are improving all the time. We also have weekly reports, KP prizes and an external chat server.

Your size of city isn't so important, but we need people who are capable of going to the top of the Spire and who can achieve a 1,600 point average in tournaments (1,000 minimum weekly). For that reason it probably wouldn't be suitable for complete beginners. We will offer all the help and support you need to grow though.

If you are interested please feel free to drop me a message here or in-game. For anyone wishing to join today a gold medal could be on offer by the end of the day.

Paul

Pauly7

Magus
Hi all. We have two spaces currently available in Knights of Hammer. Do drop me a line if you'd be interested in joining us.