• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knights of Hammer is recruiting

Pauly7

Magus
Hello all,

We currently have one free space in Knights of Hammer. We are a top 25 fellowship on Arendyll. We open 10 chests every week in the weekly tournament (actually, it's either 12 or 13 at the moment). Traditionally tournaments were our cornerstone, though more recently, as winning the blueprint every week has become much easier, this is not the area I am most concerned with. We ask everyone to contribute a minimum of 1,000 tournament points each week and we can guarantee a minimum of 10 chests each week. Many people score much higher, but that would be up to you.

Our focus has now shifted to the Spire of Eternity. We get solid silver medals each week, but are now having push weeks to go for gold once every 4 weeks. Therefore I'm looking for someone who has an enthusiasm for the Spire to help us with that cause. You'd need to be capable of going to the top at least once a month, or if not working to be able to get there.

We enjoy Fellowship Adventures a lot. They aren't compulsory to take part in. We play them for fun, but have had a good 6th place finish on the server so we can be quite organised about it too.

We also have other fun stuff like KP swap threads, weekly reports and KP prizes and a Discord chat server.

If you would be interested in joining us, please feel free to drop me a message either here or in game.

Paul