• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Knights of Hammer is recruiting

Pauly7

Magus
Hi All,

We're currently looking to fill one space that has opened up in Knights of Hammer. We are a top 25 fellowship on the server. Our main focus has traditionally been the weekly tournaments. We've opened 10 chests each week for some time and have been getting 12 or 13 in the new system without really testing ourselves. Each member has to be willing and able to put in a minimum of 1,000 tournament points each week and preferably above 1,600. That's the only real rule with us.

Participation in the Spire of Eternity is optional, but strongly encouraged as doing well in the Spire as a team gets the good rewards that help with the tournaments. If you're able to complete at least the first two levels of the Spire that goes a long way with me and can make up for any tournament struggles. So far we have won a silver medal each week and tend to be two or three chests from the top.

We now enjoy some really good runs in the Fellowship Adventures and proudly finished 6th on the server last time out, but we do it for fun so it isn't mandatory. We do like to compete in all forms, though, so an enthusiasm for the FAs is another definite plus.

We run 6 simple KP swap threads and there are weekly reports, plus weekly KP prizes. We also have a Discord chat server for easier communication.

The size of your city is not the be all and end all, but the best suited players tend to be above 200k as that usually enables better synergy between players in trading and KP swapping.

If you are interested in joining us please feel free to send me a message, either here or in-game.

Paul

Pauly7

Magus
Hi all,

We have one new vacancy in Knights of Hammer. Please see the details below. If you would be interested in joining us please contact me either here or in game.

Paul