• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders keeping track of participating in wonders

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Can we get a new tab in the ancient wonders to tell us which wonders we have put KP into? (just on active wonder levels and not of all time)
Similar to FOE Great Building you are currently participating in.

Sometimes i will put kp into other people outside of my FS but cant remember where, when its a high level wonder taking a while to level up it could be a few weeks before you get a reward from it and i got a reward earlier and i cant remember who or what wonder it was from.
So maybe a notification of who the reward was from too would be nice.:)

damon

Adventurer
I agree Kaliartis but why not have in the notification for gaining "???" when an AW levels up why can there not also be the players name and the AW.
Just now it is a lottery as to which player which AW.

m4rt1n

Adept
I'd love to see this idea implemented, as it would be great to see where the reward came from. :)

DeletedUser4149

why not just use a piece of paper and a pen?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3097

When discussing ideas, we should not discredit other people for their ideas. If you disagree with an idea, or if you believe it wouldn't be great to have the suggested feature in Elvenar, that is of course not a problem, but you should phrase your replies in a constructive way. Treat others' ideas the way you would want yours to be treated.

Please ensure that all further replies are constructive and respectful of other people's ideas.