• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Keeping it Medieval

DeletedUser7533

May I recommend that the word "Technology" be replaced wherever it appears, with something a little more genre specific. "Lore" might be one good option.

Deleted User - 1634960

Technology has existed since pre-history. Maybe not very advanced, but it was there. ;)
And if you look at the new guest race, they are hardly Medieval.
Think of Elvenar as post-apocalyptic and thinks may fit better.

DeletedUser7533

Are you telling us that the new guest race doesn't involve magic in some way or another?

DeletedUser

Does "Post-Apocalyptic" mean we can maybe look forward to mutant guest races? o_O

I can honestly say that I would not object to a mutant guest race. Just one is enough though. :p

DeletedUser4149

they ruined indiana jones by adding aliens to a storyline they didn't belong.:oops: i completely agree w/ the cartoon southpark on that.;)

nukes are always fun though.:) we should be able to drop them on the dead cities that they won't delete or the cheater cities that ruin neighborhoods.:rolleyes:

while we're at it, we should also nuke that 3rd world Felon-whatever for siphoning off players that would have otherwise gone to Windy and Arendyll.:( that 3rd world is a big part of the reason many of our fellows are spending less time in the other 2 worlds, why some of our fellows are stuck in crappy neighborhoods without trading partners and neighbors to visit their cities, and why some fellowships are struggling to get 25 members.:mad:

lets hope they don't create a 4th world to ruin the gaming experience in the current worlds.:eek: please don't encourage the game makers to do that by playing and buying diamonds in Felon-whatever that cheesy 3rd world is called.o_O