• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Just Bragging about Aryndell Daily Help Again.

Enneth

Adventurer
So yes I'm using the Crystal Lighthouse but it's pretty low level so I'm happy with this.:cool:
IMG_20200926_014957.jpg

Deleted User - 1634976

Awesome! Arendyll you say. Hmmm! Methinks I need to make a city there and in your area! :cool:;)

Enneth

Adventurer
Sometimes Friday evening and Saturday morning help is low (to me on East coast USA) overall though plenty of players are happy to give help. Also there's only about ten active players in my fellowship so a lot of that is actual neighbors ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
Sometimes Friday evening and Saturday morning help is low (to me on East coast USA) overall though plenty of players are happy to give help. Also there's only about ten active players in my fellowship so a lot of that is actual neighbors ;)

Are you near me, I have helped everyone everyday since the app release.

Also only 10 active fellows, I would remove the none players and try and recruit fresh new blood to your realm. :)

Enneth

Adventurer
m4rt1n I don't see your city in my discovered territories yet. Right now I have conquered 249 provinces.