• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

June Episode

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the June Episode of InnoGames TV. We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser441

What did Rike mean when she said "Now that the Sorcerer's made sure that I have enough space in my city" ? :confused: o_O

DeletedUser1345

What did Rike mean when she said "Now that the Sorcerer's made sure that I have enough space in my city" ? :confused: o_O

The Sorcerer's redesign of housing does open up some space, everything else being equal - though it's a long and resource-expensive process, the more so with a reorientation of the streets needed.

DeletedUser441

When/where does this appear . I'm currently losing all my non essential roads to make room for expanding buildings in the Woodelves chapter.

DeletedUser441

So I'm trying to optimise my city only to have a computer wizard do it for me in the next chapter. I wonder if I can do it so well that there's nothing to change ? (I doubt it :()

cwgiii

Shaman
What did Rike mean when she said "Now that the Sorcerer's made sure that I have enough space in my city" ?
I bet she is referring to the fact that the Sorcerers required sooo much space that we should now have enough space to support the Half lings settlement. I hope that is the case because I have basically been dedicating ALL expansions to prepare for the Sorcerers' age and the rest of my city is feeling the effects of not upgrading or adding structures.

Killiak

Artisan
So I'm trying to optimise my city only to have a computer wizard do it for me in the next chapter. I wonder if I can do it so well that there's nothing to change ? (I doubt it :()

Some "computer wizard" does nothing for you.

What is meant that the next set of research in the Sorcerer's chapter changes the size and orientation of housing, but also adds a HUGE amount of population.
So basically, once you start upgrading you can do with less residences as a whole, thus freeing up space.

You know you can look up all the statistics and numbers of the various levels on the wiki right? It helps with planning

DeletedUser441

That happened in the Orcs chapter too. :) I do look at the wiki , it helps a lot ;)