• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion July 2022 Fellowship Adventure - Feedback

Jake65

Sage
For me the biggest issue is the 'yet another new bottleneck'.
ARs were previously but knowing that, we could plan ahead and overcome it.
I think, coupled with FAs happening too often, this will make some/lots of players even less enthusiastic about them.
This is a shame as the FA is the one aspect where the fellowship really has to work together. Far more than the tournament and spire which have group rewards but are played as an individual.
Can't figure inno's strategy here.

Jackluyt

Shaman
I have the new values for bracelets in the FA note.

Guards = 4 x squad size (used to be 3x)

Has anyone worked out the algorithm they use for per-chapter sack of coins?
From a few preliminary figures, sack of coins looks like ±40% of maximized main hall capacity.
Can we confirm that please?

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
I can't see the prize chests at the end of paths in any of my cities (on pc). Are they mystery chests now? :p
just to confirm, the issue still persists

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    156.4 KB · Views: 43

Paladestar

Enchanter

From a few preliminary figures, sack of coins looks like ±40% of maximized main hall capacity.
Ch19
Sack of coins = 36.672M
End of chapter fully upgraded MH capacity = 160M
= 22.92%

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
To address the issue regarding the window on the final flag of the Fellowship Adventure map. This is a visual display only issue, rewards are still being granted but the graphics are missing on our browser version. The app still shows all fully.
We are aware of this and hope to be able to apply a fix in the next day or so.

Sir Derf

Adept
They're going to apply a fix to a visual issue in the FA? How about fixing my Timer, too? It's a visual issue, as it's continually suggesting a shorter timeframe for the FA than actual.

Just sayin'

magrat101

Seeker
No they weren't. Some of the waypoints in stage 3 required lots of blacksmiths (I forget the exact number but did work it out at the time) that were worth a lot more in the pit.
Even factoring in the additional badges that were needed for either the waypoint or the pi
No, they were not, but which ones to skip depended on the strengths and the weaknesses of the team, so no universal answer of what to skip and what not. The main aim is to skip the points that had badges in critical short supply and add on the maps what you would end up having in oversupply.

Off-hand, perhaps the coin situation has become so bad that it might be best to skip all the coin points, but do all the rest.
The big problem is that on the current map, if you want to avoid the points that need a lot of coins, you have to skip five waypoints on the orange path in stage 3.

End of Orcs Chapter
Sack of Coins = 4176K, MH capacity = 10400K
Yes, 40.15% for me.

Alcaro

Necromancer
To address the issue regarding the window on the final flag of the Fellowship Adventure map. This is a visual display only issue, rewards are still being granted but the graphics are missing on our browser version. The app still shows all fully.
We are aware of this and hope to be able to apply a fix in the next day or so.
good to know that we aren't playing just for glory :D (as a fellow of mine said)

EDIT:
if they missed some players hating the FA, now, with the new requirements for Coin badges and Bracelets, they've found them.

Last edited:

MinervaOz

Enchanter

Chapter 17, max MH capacity (level 39) 80000k
sack of coins 23448k
29.31%

Autumn Breeze

Adventurer
HI, I am just into Chapter 6, Dwarves, and although I have my NH set on Main Hall, and have done NH on my Fellowship and World Map, and have several Magic Residences, I have only managed to get 1... Yes ONE Sack of Coin!
I should have far more by now!
Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, I have everything in my city Sparkling!
My requirement for a bag of Coin in Chapter 6, 2016K!
20220722_183553.jpg
20220722_183503.jpg
20220722_183530.jpg

Last edited:

magrat101

Seeker

end of chapter 14
main hall level 30
31000​
coin badge
15912​
51%

SkyRider99

Mentor
All I can do right now is pass all of this feedback across guys!!
It does make the FA Sack of Coins a more challenging (interesting) experience. Rather than with the previous FAs where everyone finishes with a gazillion Sack of Coins that can't be used. :)

The new Golden Bracelet requirements are a bit steep though.

Jackluyt

Shaman
New Sack of Coins value July 2022
It looks like ±40% of maximized Main Hall capacity for many but not all chapters.
Ch. 1 - 72k
Ch. 2 - 192k
Ch. 3 - 396k
Ch. 4 - 756k
Ch. 5 - 1392k
Ch. 6 - 2016k
Ch. 7 - 2976k
Ch. 8 - 4176k
Ch. 9 - 5944k
Ch. 10 - 7056k
Ch. 11 - 8880k
Ch. 12 - 10944k
Ch. 13 - 13284k
Ch. 14 - 15912k
Ch. 15 - 17784k
Ch. 16 - 20508k
Ch. 17 - 23448k
Ch. 18 - 27912k
Ch. 19 - 36672k

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Are all live servers impacted by this adjustment, or is it just the EN servers?

I have been looking at the bracelet badge requirement numbers since it was implemented the first time. We are well on our way back to original numbers. I fail to understand why we would have 2 reductions and then an increase again. Even the present plotted graph does not make sense. Would love to hear the reasoning of whoever designed the current value graph and how it fits into the greater scheme of things.