• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered joining a tournament

cwgiii

Shaman
You can participate in a tournament at anytime (as long as you are a member of a fellowship), even if you join a fellowship after the tournament has started. You will get the rewards, and your effort will be applied toward the work along with the rest of the fellowship.

However, you cannot do the same with an FA. you will not get the benefits that the rest of the fellowship gets, nor will the fellowship be able to apply your work toward the effort (I believe).

BuilderViktor

Adventurer
You can participate in a tournament at anytime (as long as you are a member of a fellowship), even if you join a fellowship after the tournament has started. You will get the rewards, and your effort will be applied toward the work along with the rest of the fellowship.

However, you cannot do the same with an FA. you will not get the benefits that the rest of the fellowship gets, nor will the fellowship be able to apply your work toward the effort (I believe).

I am at the end of level 6 and was in this position. It is possible to add your scores after claiming them to the Trails Map at this level. I was ably assisted by one of my FS members explaining use of the little yellow/blue/green dot to see what you had claimed and using the appropriate + button in each section of the Adventures scoreboards to add your claim to the score shown. I was concerned at first because it appeared that I would be charge diamonds if I claimed it but this was not so. The biggest problem, I found, was that there appeared nowhere to read about this in the literature, besides I did not even realise this button did anything - and did not even think to click on it, so unobtrusive is it. This sort of thing, apparent lack of documentation, I have discovered before and may be due to the relative newness of the Game.

cwgiii

Shaman
So, to be clear, were you part of the fellowship before the FA began? All the documentation that I have seen indicates that you must be part of the fellowship before the FA actually starts, in order to participate and reap any rewards from it.

Fellowship Adventures (FA) are a different animal from Tournaments.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm presuming he means FA.

@BuilderViktor your second post seems to explain how to add your FA scores to your new team after it has started... So I don't understand your first question.

BuilderViktor

Adventurer
My second entry a day later was not intended as a question but as an informative reply to everyone so they would know about this "problem". As I mentioned in this article I had been ably assisted by another member. No one else has thought to place any other answer, Pauly7. Perhaps no one else thought about my question or didn't know as much as the person who eventually answered it. The answer I kindly repeated fixed my problem. To cwgiii, Perhaps I should have just left it and not let anyone else know the answer? Lotsa love to everyone playing. As far as I am concerned my question has been answered, thanks

BuilderViktor

Adventurer
So, to be clear, were you part of the fellowship before the FA began? All the documentation that I have seen indicates that you must be part of the fellowship before the FA actually starts, in order to participate and reap any rewards from it.

Fellowship Adventures (FA) are a different animal from Tournaments.
Please see my latest/last/final entry.

BuilderViktor

Adventurer
Maybe he is wondering how to participate in FA after it has started. And if your fellow joined after it began, they cannot.
Thankyou Lelanya> IMHO. Yours was the only sensible answer as I did not even realize the FA was a separate game believing it part of the Tournament which was also running - same time. Problem was I had already answered a day earlier which you apparently did not read.
Please see my latest/last/final entry.

Pauly7

Magus
@BuilderViktor people on these forums generally try to offer what help and advice that they can. Your initial post was little more than a few words collected together rather than a question and your second post just confused matters.

Please don't come back here being insulting and patronising. I will know to ignore any of your questions in the future.