• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Joining a new FS from tablet

• Thread starter DeletedUser3266
  • Start date

DeletedUser3266

I have just created a new fellowship in Fel (EN server) and a chap that plays on his tablet has left his old fs to join us - however, the invitation I have sent to him, isn't showing up for him and he cannot search for us as he says the tablet will only show the top 50 players. How do we get him into our new fs and why is this an issue on tablets? There must be tonnes of new players who cannot access fellowships due to this issue. In fact, I have a strange feeling I may have read about this already but not sure where. HELP!

DeletedUser5181

I get invites on my phone no problem. Perhaps deleted your invitation and resend it? He won't be able to search for you, but he should get your invite.

DeletedUser

(...) How do we get him into our new fs and why is this an issue on tablets? There must be tonnes of new players who cannot access fellowships due to this issue.
(...) In fact, I have a strange feeling I may have read about this already but not sure where. HELP!

hello @Fralinren,
Finding/joining fellowships on the app isn't the easiest, indeed. The first workaround that comes to mind is if your friend could access his game via browser if only for the joining process.
It has come up before, maybe these are the threads you saw: