• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Joining a good fellowship

DeletedUser9340

Hello,I am tunan,my real name and game username and forum username is tunan. I am an arendyll player and I am not satisfied with my fellowship.I need a good fellowship.I stand with a score of 124713(as of 27-February-2020)I have been playing this game for 3 years(not so much online coz of school) I have basic goods of Marble,Crystal and Gems.My marble :marble: manufactories are Lvl 23(4) and I get 17000+ marble from them,my crystal :crystal: manufactories are Lvl 19(3) and I get 10000+ crystal from them,my gem :gem: manufactories are Lvl 19(2) and Lvl 8(1) and I get 7000+ gems from them.My workshop :supply: is Lvl 23(6) and Lvl 21(2) and I get 70000+ supplies from them(with 125% culture).My population :human: is 50000+ and I get 2100 K+ coins :coin: from them(with 125% culture).My rank is 4402(as of 27-February-2020)

So,please,if you have a good fellowship,do let me know. :);)

Good luck
tunan

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Sorcerer
Hi Tunan,

Check us out at Mayhem. We have a space available for an active player.

We are small in size (ranked around 230). However, we are active and are currently 23rd in the Fellowship Adventure. (If you swap fellowships during the adventure you can't benefit, but it shows our potential). We usually do around 7 chests in the weekly tournament, but we'll be doing an all-out next week, and hope to do 9 then.

As you're still a member of another fellowship, I can't send you an invite. But you can join directly if you're interested.

Regards,

Julian

Schnukie

Spellcaster
Hello,I am tunan,my real name and game username and forum username is tunan. I am an arendyll player and I am not satisfied with my fellowship.I need a good fellowship.I stand with a score of 119241(as of 16-January-2020)I have been playing this game for 3 years(not so much online coz of school) I have basic goods of Marble,Crystal and Gems.My marble :marble: manufactories are Lvl 22(3) and Lvl 21(1) and I get 15000+ marble from them,my crystal :crystal: manufactories are Lvl 19(3) and I get 10000+ crystal from them,my gem :gem: manufactories are Lvl 19(3) and I get 9000+ gems from them.My workshop :supply: is Lvl 23(3) and Lvl 21(5) and I get 70000+ supplies from them(with 125% culture).My population :human: is 50000+ and I get 2100 K+ coins :coin: from them(with 125% culture).My rank is 4434(as of 16-Januray-2020)

So,please,if you have a good fellowship,do let me know. :);)

Good luck
tunan
Hi Tunan we are also looking for active players we have one place available if you want to join us we are a friendly bunch. The fellowship is Portal

Julian

Sorcerer
I see you've gone with Portal. Best of luck with them. They're not doing too badly in the FA. As it happens, we've now filled our space with someone else.

DeletedUser9340

Good to hear that,Julian.Best of luck!
I see you've gone with Portal. Best of luck with them. They're not doing too badly in the FA. As it happens, we've now filled our space with someone else.

DeletedUser9340

@Julian I have joined your FS because Martin accused me of lying and I don't wanna hear anymore :mad: