• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Join the House of Dajja

DeletedUser

We're very easy going and we help new members as much as we can. We would like applicants to take part in Tournaments and Quests but not until you're ready and willing. Any level or points are fine with us because we'll nurture you if you're keen, and we have fun! :D

Update: We need a few members who have Crystal Boosted as we seem to be a bit short on that. Still apply if you haven't as it's not necessary.

Just reply here and you'll be invited. Only 3 places left!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's great! I'm sending you invites. I see you both joined another Fellowship already. I hope it's a good one, if not you're welcome to join House of Dajja. :)

DeletedUser

By the way anyone who's seeking to join a Fellowship the 2nd Fellowship Adventures start in 2 days and we all really enjoyed the 1st one. People with smaller cities are very valuable in them because they have level 1 Manufactories so however new your city is we'll appreciate and support you. Most of all we'll have fun.

However we'd love some people with larger cities to join too. We have 5 spaces. :D

DeletedUser4751

Hi! I'm fairly new to the game and interested in joining your fellowship.

DeletedUser

I'll invite you! Thanks for joining us. :)

Last edited by a moderator: