• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

JIJINA ,dont read,leve it in mystery :)

Do u think elvenar is more fun than grepolis,tribes or foe?

• Yes

• No

• I dont know,need more time to play

• We love u jijina :* xaxaxa

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Hello , I am Ionut from Romania,25 old, I have a good job(private) :)
Previous i played 5 years grepolis,RO server,my glory was on world ZETA,I deleted my account when the timer for ending the world start,I was nr5(250-270 cities...i forgot exactly),No3 attacker...i wast the founder of EDEN alliance,the best on that world of course :)..,etc
I played 1 year FoE ,Cigard world my main,top 20 until i leave the game...

Now i play Elvenar,and i recomend the game to every one because is nice,dont need so much time to play,no war until this level,just build your city,gather resurces,grow armies and fight with AI on map,discover new neighbors and tecnhologies.....
If u need strategies for develop your city dont ezitate to contact me(PM on game please) and i will help u.Of course i played from beta :p
Regards!

PS:Sry for my mistakes,I'm rookie at english language and I dont like to use translators,I prefer to learn from my mistakes.

DeletedUser9

Welcome here Jijina, what a great intro thread! :D Have fun with us on Elvenar!

DeletedUser

Hmm, I can't vote I like FOE and Elvenar. I like the storylines and quests in Grepolis. and nice to meet you jijina :)

DeletedUser21

Welcome to Elvenar. I am very much looking forward to seeing you around the forum! :)

DeletedUser

Thank you,glad to see other on this forum,few until now,but i hope in future to be an active forum :)