• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Jewels - Friendly and evolving fellowship

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
Hello family seekers, here we are with a vacancy.
Our fellowship is friendly, helpful and evolving. Our cities are getting bigger, but our spirit still looks forward to when the adventure starts.
This time we are being a bit more specific on who we are looking for. It is important that our new fellow is already in a chapter where he/she can trade in sentient goods. Of course you must be a keen adventure player, climbs up the spire and love taking part on the tournaments. And of course, you must be communicative, we chat a lot, where we share a lot information and enjoy a good fun "conversation".
Drop me a line if it is what you are looking for.
MagicTasha (AM)
Jewels of Arendyll

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
Hello family seekers, here we are with a vacancy.
Our fellowship is friendly, helpful and evolving. Our cities are getting bigger, but our spirit still looks forward to when the adventure starts.
This time we are being a bit more specific on who we are looking for. It is important that our new fellow is already in a chapter where he/she can trade in sentient goods. Of course you must be a keen adventure player, climbs up the spire and love taking part on the tournaments. And of course, you must be communicative, we chat a lot, where we share a lot information and enjoy a good fun "conversation".
Drop me a line if it is what you are looking for.
MagicTasha (AM)
Jewels of Arendyll
We have a place, dont wait :)