Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!
This is weird. There are also 2 light blue chests, and no traditional red and purple chests. It's probably an error unless it's their plan to confuse us by having different value chests in the same colour. Personally once I know what the best chest for me are just look for the colour rather than the number so this would be a bit annoying.There are two biscuit brown chests and two green chests. I wonder if this is intended or an error?
YAY chests! Makes it for me automatically the better event compared to last one (Yes I had a peak at the values, before saying that lol)
I need some help with this one - still working out how these work!
- There are always nine different Rotating Chests in previous events - each with their own percentage chance of winning the Daily Exclusive and various other prizes - but this time it is complicated by the way that different chapters get different prizes for some of the items.
- The number of Orcs is chapter related
- Cities that have not unlocked Sentients Goods appear to get unboosted Tier Three. It looks like it is the one on the right of your boost - to be confirmed. (My small city has boosted Dust and gets Gems)
- The Tier Two goods in this example are unboosted and appear to be the one on the left of your boost - to be confirmed
- Cities that have not unlocked Orcs will presumably get either goods or supplies - to be confirmed
- There are two biscuit brown chests and two green chests. I wonder if this is intended or an error?
- Please feel free to share any corrections / additions!
- I am wondering if cities above XII with get T5 and T6?
Thanks for the heads up, I missed that one!Quest33 is not correct:
Obviously, ours is too, I just missed that one as I was flying through the quests.Here is a quest list that has been verified in actual game play.
Excellent! A new event to look forward to! More gorgeous buildings... I personally don’t really care what quests I have to do or what additional rewards I get, all a bonus as far as I’m concerned... I just love the originality of the new buildings involved :-DUsually about two weeks after beta. Don’t expect any announcement until the day it starts.
I would bet the dailies are awful anyway, so the lower the chance to get that nonsense the happier I am Unless we can get troop instant dailies in which case I wouldn´t care if I get them from a daily or from the chest reward. I heard the new evolver makes seeds? Anoter thing I really don´t need. So troop instants are the absolute only thing of interest in this event. I am guessing I get more than the pitiful amount from last event, which got me pretty close to not bothering picking up the quests anymore at all. Last event sure wan´t worth all the clicking, if same thing happens again this time with my preferred event type with chests, I sure am out of it until there is anything of interest in an event. Well I will play the next Phoenix event if they give us old artifacts, still want to build those 2 FA birdies No luck with artifacts in the spire so far... I need a total of 12 more artifacts
Lucky you, wish I had problems that were that easy to solve In this case the event will actually be useful for you There always is a seed building in the dailies, just get 10-20 of them and your problem is solved, if not craft merchants. The only time i needed seeds was in chapter 15, I ran 8 sentient factories and had I think 20 golden palaces and 10-15 Festival merchants for the 2 month of that chapter. Outside that chapter seeds have been a freebie resource in the spireI NEED SEEDS!