• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I've won a Battle!

DeletedUser

Elven Architect was written by one of the members of my FS on Arendyll, its a wonderful resource to have, before Konniver wrote it I struggled with making little squares on Excel and trying to plot my cities that way, what a relief when he made it available for everyone.

I now have 2 permanent tabs on firefox (one for each city) which helps with moving into a new chapter and the upgraded buildings.

I use Mykans guide for fighting and can now manage up to 4* on the tournaments, I don't fight the world map as I've gone far too far and just negotiate those, but as my scouting runs are taking over 2 days then thats not a problem.

DeletedUser2886

The problem I have, along with others in my position, is that the only way we can progress in the game is to negotiate expansions, this means we will always remain further than Inno thinks we should be, therefore we will never win fights again. The only other option is to sell all our buildings, drop down to the bottom of the rankings (not that I'm bothered about rankings, but it wouldn't be a popular move with other fs members) and tfrom scratch with each new guest race. I will never be at a stage that Inno thinks is the right one on the world map unless I do the above for the next several races, so much for play it your own way ..... Inno won't let me:mad:

Yeah I categorically agree with this. Wasting all the resources I have which took ages to get just to progress. I have found that the squad size after a certain point is a huge disadvantage. At the very beginning I didn't seem to have any trouble with battling I was winning every encounter but yea you are right about it being incredibly easy to go way past where Inno thinks you should be proggresion wise. I mean a few days ago i was squad size 9 and the average encounter was 30+. I tried it twice and failed. Decided I'd wait until I got higher squad size. Now I'm squad size 26 and the average battle is 90+. My marble and planks factory give +20 each for 2 days and many of the negotiations are like 70-100 on materials so that would take 6 days just to do one negotiation 0_o Also in era 2 the KP required is average 30-40 for each stage nd you need four for each stage so 120 KP thats like what 10 provinces? if its gonna take me 6 days to complete one province sigh. Then add in the random tasks given to you by npcs which use up your resources. The only way I have been able to complete anything is by buying some diamonds. I refuse to keep doing it though. I've done it twice and I will be no longer doing it again, The game is really unbalanced in my opinion. Battling is completely stupid

Add on to that there is no rotation of buildings and no design options etc it just makes for one very frustrating experience. I just set everything off for 5 mins then go do something else and just keep checking it every 5 mins, sometimes 15 mins one and cant actually progress around provinces for days without diamonds its stupid. also i only have 3 builders which is extremely limiting. My culture is 170% and I have completed everything I can do up to now and have 400 troops that are usless lol

DeletedUser219

@Nezkeys79 You do know that shorter Production times actually produce more Goods or Supplies in a day? The 2 day productions are only useful if you are planning not to log in for more than a full day. An experienced player will rarely even use the 1 day option except to fulfill a quest.

LadyTatters

Seeker
Battles have stopped for me. I will no longer battle as it is just too difficult. I do not play this game to battle... I play to build my city. When I absolutely HAVE to battle I lose so many troops trying it's just not worth it. Not everyone who plays has a battle savvy mind. I have always disliked that part of the game and now it's just the worst. I refuse to do more or lose more. I will negotiate when I have to, which is very unfair to the trading in our FS. But I think at this point most of us in our FS are doing it this way. I have not heard one positive comment from anyone in our FS on battling now. At least in the past you could take all that time to battle and win. Now you take all that time and lose. pffft.

LadyTatters

Seeker
And now we are losing an long standing member of our FS due to the broken battle system. She just can't progress the way it is and does not have the huge amount of resources to trade her way thru it.
We are so sad about this! She is one of our oldest and truest members!
FIX THE BATTLE SYSTEM PLEASE!