• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

it's raining gold .

DeletedUser3542

I got home from work last night, it had been a long looong day and after i scrubbed the oil out of my body and had my dinner i sat down to play Elvenar and what a surprise it's raining coins and supplies:D now this perked me up a big deal after the day i had soooo Thank you for the coins and supplies it's very much appreciated i'll spend them wisely ( i wonder if Sansweedy's tavern is open yet ):p Seriously though a big thank you for the windfall especially the supplies.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We hope that the extra Coins and Supplies come in handy - enjoy! :)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
It will help a lot passing the foe-king quests asking for tons of supplies :p

The question that is still in the air... what kind of quest will provide those new instants ?
Declinable, storyline, event ones ?

(NB : to avoid confusion, a foe is an enemy or opponent. wiki )

Last edited:

DeletedUser1685

The bar never closes at Sansweedy's, the music goes, the beer flows, the fire glows, the bongos and the banjos, the bistro and the bingo, the fun never slows.
If you are tired of spending money wisely and doing what all the good people do, wander down to SanSweedy's for some of what the good folk don't.