• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Items to collect on city outskirts not updating

Pauly7

Magus
This problem applies to all of the main events for the past 18 months or so (or for however long events have existed that ask us to pick up items from the outskirts of our cities). I realise that the horse may have bolted in terms of the most recent event, but it happens on all of them and I've been meaning to post this question for ages. I am wondering if other people get the same issue.

1. What exactly is the problem? On mobile app only - no new sun flares / nuts / etc, etc, will appear unless the app is closed and reopened.
  2. Can you make the same problem occur more often? It occurs throughout all month long events that require items to be collected.
  3. On what world did you encounter this problem? Arendyl
  4. When did you first experience the problem? At least a year or more ago
Apologies if this has been reported before, but I don't remember seeing it. At this point I realise that at best it is only something to look at before the next event appears.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Actually, I don’t have this problem. I vaguely remember there was a bug about event currency items (not) dropping on mobile, but it was fixed. (And maybe I even remember it wrong.) From my experience it even got better - the items used to drop only when I changed the screen (for example going to world map and back), but during last event it felt like they are dropping after various actions.

My system: iOS app on iPhone and iPad. Usually kept fully upgraded.*)
Worlds: Winyandor and Felyndral.

*) Except now, when I still keep the 1.80.5 version on iPhone to have the battle results without that obnoxious animation.

DeletedUser3097

This problem applies to all of the main events for the past 18 months or so (or for however long events have existed that ask us to pick up items from the outskirts of our cities). I realise that the horse may have bolted in terms of the most recent event, but it happens on all of them and I've been meaning to post this question for ages. I am wondering if other people get the same issue.

1. What exactly is the problem? On mobile app only - no new sun flares / nuts / etc, etc, will appear unless the app is closed and reopened.
  2. Can you make the same problem occur more often? It occurs throughout all month long events that require items to be collected.
  3. On what world did you encounter this problem? Arendyl
  4. When did you first experience the problem? At least a year or more ago
Apologies if this has been reported before, but I don't remember seeing it. At this point I realise that at best it is only something to look at before the next event appears.
Please open a ticket with Support during an event if this issue is still occurring. Then we will be able to gather the necessary evidence to submit for checking. Thank you for this help in this matter.