• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered It is really worthy spend real money in zodiac keys or special event offers in this Autumn Zodiac Event?

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
I was waiting for this event for a long time since I didn´t have a brown bear, so I was thinking that when this event arrived I would make everything I could to get enough old bear artifacts to get my own brown bear, but now sadly, since the last tournament weird changes, I´m really hesitant in even bother finishing all the quest in this event cause I don´t have idea if my efforts and money spended would worth it, all this by the instability that this game is having.

Should I take that risk? Hoping Inno developers come back to reason and in near future Elvenar get back to be a fun game where all event buildings worth the price?

Last edited:

Lelanya

Mentor
It's your money, so I am not going to say much about how you spend it.
But I will say this:
1. The extra key reward often does not amount to much, it gives +1, usually to 1 key value. Somehow the likelihood of a 3 key pickup vanishes to nearly nil. I have not read of anyone who credits the wee culture with actual success in obtaining more Grand Prizes.
2. Play the event, pick up your keys often, and solve for the most efficient 'chest', for the keys invested. @MinMax Gamer usually has the best values sussed out, you should look up his site and read his recommends.
3. Later in the event the option to purchase keys will more than likely recur, so you will have time to decide later on.

Have you picked up your free event keys in the email sent out a couple of days ago?