• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

It is a Joke InnoGames?? Are you taking me for a fool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
For those wondering If I also lost more diamonds that those numbers in negative, YES, since the last 2 months @InnoGames have taken from me around 7000 Diamonds blaming only my bank, never taking responsability for this absurd joke to me.
unexplained joke from InnoGames.jpg

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
@anonglitch @Silmaril @herodite @Muf-Muf Please bring my diamonds back, I know you can, what your company is doing is an insult, and you know it.

Why are you doing this to me? It is because I published a lot against your new tournament? It is how you pay your most loyal players?
Players like myself who did spend real money in your game?

If you want me to leave playing the game just ask me that and I will do that, or you just can erase my account or ban me for life, it would easier for you to do that.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @DunkelSaturn that really isn't right is it. I didn't even think it was possible to show Negative Figures in the Diamond Screen. I'm going to take this forward with the Team immediately as this is something that looks to be consistently happening. Please allow me to discuss this with them, and we'll try to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Herodite.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Please, reply to our ticket on this matter. We cannot discuss your personal finances on the Forum.

I am going to close down this thread, this is no place for talking about payment issues. Our support system is. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.