• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Issue in scoutting

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2320795
  • Start date

Deleted User - 2320795

Hi Elvenar Team,
There seems to be an issue with the Province Overview screen in World page as all my provinces are being shown as locked, even though there are only 7 incomplete provinces.

1603258079646.png

But when I check the actual World page there are provinces that show as scoutable and not locked.
1603258811655.png

Zaapps

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Zaapps I was going to ask if you were absolutely certain you're not currently scouting somewhere but I see you've answered that already in the screen shot. This is extremely unusual. Try refreshing your game for me and clearing the cache. It's always worth trying those basics first and foremost before we escalate it further. If there is no change after doing this. then please contact support and attach the above screenshots. A member of our team will be happy to help and hopefully get this resolved for you!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Deleted User - 2320795

Hi @herodite, had tried refreshing before posting here but didn't work. Also tried clearing cache now as you have said but that also does not seem to solve. I'll try contacting support.

Thank you.

Deleted User - 2320795

@herodite sorry about the confusion. Its just dumb me, I didn't have the requisite amount of coins for scouting.