• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Issue donating to fellow's AW after new browser update

DeletedUser8154

I'm trying to donate to the ToS of another fellowship member through the new icon in the fellowship list. It is a level 7 wonder with so far 167/430kp donated. I want to add 36kp from my kp bar.

A pop-up message appears saying "You cannot invest into Ancent Wonder under construction." The kp remain in my kp bar, and I can't donate.

When I click through to visit the player's city, their ToS is indeed being upgraded, so the info in the fellowship list is not showing accurately.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-31 Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-31 Elvenar - Fantasy City Builder Game.jpg
    889.1 KB · Views: 118

DeletedUser

I'm trying to donate to the ToS of another fellowship member through the new icon in the fellowship list. It is a level 7 wonder with so far 167/430kp donated. I want to add 36kp from my kp bar.

A pop-up message appears saying "You cannot invest into Ancent Wonder under construction." The kp remain in my kp bar, and I can't donate.

When I click through to visit the player's city, their ToS is indeed being upgraded, so the info in the fellowship list is not showing accurately.

Hi @QuercusFol! As you have said, it isn't possible to donate to an Ancient Wonder while it is under construction...

The Fellowship list will show all the Ancient Wonders of the fellowship member you want to help, including those being built...
In that list the player's AWs show in an order going from: (his) favourite AW, all the way to those you can't donate to.

Here's the link to the update post with all the details. I hope that helps.

It's an awesome new feature & once we all get used to it, we won't want to go back to pre-update ways!
Have fun, and do let us know if you are still having issues with that.
:)
trilljay

kimkimkim

Summoner
@trilljay , I think the issue here, as I too came across this problem and mentioned it in the release notes thread, ..... while scrolling through the person's ancient wonder list, ancient wonders under construction do not say they are under construction therefore when you click on that ancient wonder, it looks as though you can donate to it.....also the wonders are not in order from ones that can be helped to ones that can not be helped....as my comment in the release notes shows, that ancient wonder is smack dab in the middle of other ancient wonders that can be donated to, it is not at the end

Last edited:

DeletedUser8154

@trilljay thanks for replying.

As @kimkimkim says, the issue isn't that I can't donate to wonders that are upgrading (I already know that), but that the new wonder button in the fellowship members list doesn't show what is currently happening with a wonder. In the new feature, the wonder concerned showed that only 167 out of a required 430 kp had been donated, which wasn't actually the case as the wonder was being upgraded.

Pauly7

Magus
It's an awesome new feature & once we all get used to it, we won't want to go back to pre-update ways!
Subjective... It hasn't changed the way I do things because I think it's still just as fast to click the person's name in the swap thread and load the city.

The new app functionality will change our lives, but less so for me on the browser.

DeletedUser

@trilljay thanks for replying.

As @kimkimkim says, the issue isn't that I can't donate to wonders that are upgrading (I already know that), but that the new wonder button in the fellowship members list doesn't show what is currently happening with a wonder. In the new feature, the wonder concerned showed that only 167 out of a required 430 kp had been donated, which wasn't actually the case as the wonder was being upgraded.

:) @QuercusFol , @kimkimkim hello! I get you. Thanks for replying! On the world I play in I haven't had this issue, and as the teams have been fully busy this past 24hrs with fixing several urgent issues including issues in the Spire, would you care to first try logging out then back in? This should cause a deeper reload of your game. Then, if the problem persists, contact support giving them as much detail as possible.

DeletedUser

Subjective... It hasn't changed the way I do things because I think it's still just as fast to click the person's name in the swap thread and load the city.

The new app functionality will change our lives, but less so for me on the browser.
hi @Pauly7! Yes it doesn't change much for some players, while for others it might be a huge thing! That's life...

DeletedUser8154

If it happens again, I'll let support know, but the target wonder is no longer upgrading so the situation is now different anyway.