• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Issue adding badges in Fellowship adventre

DeletedUser7859

fellowship adventure issue 1 (Small).PNG
fellowship adventure issue 2 (Small).PNG
Hi,

I'm having issues adding badges in my fellowship adventure. At times my inventory has certain badges, but I cant add them to the way point. There has been times when I come back later and can add them at a later point, but sometimes not.

Please see attached screenshots for an example of this happening.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7733

Can we get more information? I can see that you have a blacksmith badge on the first screenshot then the second screenshot shows that you have selected that blacksmith badge to be delivered (showing 1 between the plus and minus buttons) that means that you'll have no blacksmiths left after you click the deliver button as shown in the top left icon. Does it let you click the deliver button? What does it do when you click it? At this moment, I can't see any problem with it.

DeletedUser3097

I'm having issues adding badges in my fellowship adventure. At times my inventory has certain badges, but I cant add them to the way point. There has been times when I come back later and can add them at a later point, but sometimes not.

Please refresh your game and see if this problem is persisting.

DeletedUser7859

Can we get more information? I can see that you have a blacksmith badge on the first screenshot then the second screenshot shows that you have selected that blacksmith badge to be delivered (showing 1 between the plus and minus buttons) that means that you'll have no blacksmiths left after you click the deliver button as shown in the top left icon. Does it let you click the deliver button? What does it do when you click it? At this moment, I can't see any problem with it.

Thanks for your reply. You will see with that screenshot that its costing me jewels to get that, not with the actual badge. When you deliver in the badge it changes the button to green, not blue.

DeletedUser7859

Please refresh your game and see if this problem is persisting.

Thanks for your reply. I have refreshed the game but it still persists. I am currently having the issue with Wonder Society badge. My inventory has one wonder supply badge, but I cant deliver that to the way point. The only option is to use gems, which turns the button blue.

DeletedUser3097

Thanks for your reply. I have refreshed the game but it still persists. I am currently having the issue with Wonder Society badge. My inventory has one wonder supply badge, but I cant deliver that to the way point. The only option is to use gems, which turns the button blue.
Please open a ticket with Support so this can be checked out.

Deleted User - 1634960

@B3LGARION
No need for a Support ticket.
The Diamond cost is for additional Badges. Clicking the '+' to add an additional badge will cause the 'Deliver' button to turn blue with the Diamond Cost.
As it is, clicking (tapping) the green button will deliver your existing badge with no Diamond cost. Hope this helps ;)