• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Is trading stuff possible in the game? what are some easy ways to make money?

DeletedUser8542

Is there a market or a possibility to trade between players? who do you guys make your coins? and other stuff?

cwgiii

Shaman
Depends on your definition of making "money". Trades, in game, are currently restricted to goods (and eventually sentient goods). There are countless threads referring to the trader, submitted ideas for improvement, and wish lists for additional items that could be traded (i.e. military units, structures, spells, etc.).

Many fellowships also "trade" KPs via message threads. AKA "Wondermail".

DeletedUser4149

cycle your quests. decline quests that you can't complete right away so you can look for quests that you can complete and know which actions you can get rewarded for. in most cases, no single quest is usually worth missing the opportunity to complete 2 other quests.

DeletedUser8542

cycle your quests. decline quests that you can't complete right away so you can look for quests that you can complete and know which actions you can get rewarded for. in most cases, no single quest is usually worth missing the opportunity to complete 2 other quests.
thank you

DeletedUser9252

Double hand support to trade relics and enchantment! And double hand support to reduce the wholesaler vampire like price. If you use wholesaler for boosted trade non-boosted, it should be always 5 to 1. No increasing!
And it should be possible to take boosted goods from wholesaler by coins and supply. Because if you use all of boosted goods, you cant get any immediately, even you have many coins and supplies!
And both coins and supplies can buy kp point. I always have too much supplies, but it cant be used for kp point buying.
And it is much better if we can have 1 hour option for goods production!
And there are only 9 combinations of possible boosted! If we allow the free combination, it has 3*3*3=27! Much better and much diverse!
It is better to have 4 races: human, fairy, elves, drwans. And have 4 goods in each tier. More goods type, more fun!