• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Is there a way to play the same game on two platforms?

Alicial

Novice
Playing for several years on iPhone…
Now my game is too large and difficult to get the overview I’d like.
Using Elvenar FB login I’ve tried to gain login access to my game on my Surface Pro laptop.
I am directed to start a new game.
I’m expecting that I’d need to start again!!
So does anyone know if it is at all possible to work across two platforms?
Thanks !!

kimkimkim

Summoner
yes you can play your same city on 2 different platforms......you need to ensure you are signing into the correct server when using the laptop......check the flag symbol up by your login information to make sure it is the International flag and not something else

kimkimkim

Summoner
and I suggest not using the FB login, too many people have had issues with it....get in touch with support to help you set up an account using an email address instead

Alicial

Novice
Thank you ! Trying tiger support for Bella per your suggestion… seems there is a glitch there float moment but thank you verymuch your help !!

kimkimkim

Summoner
Thank you ! Trying tiger support for Bella per your suggestion… seems there is a glitch there float moment but thank you verymuch your help !!
you want to get in touch with InnoGames support which you will find by clicking the gear icon while in game....hope that helps

Gargon667

Mentor
and I suggest not using the FB login, too many people have had issues with it....get in touch with support to help you set up an account using an email address instead
+1 From me. Stay away from the facebook nonsense! Get a normal login with an email!