• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Is there a max on the number of spells displayed?

m4rt1n

Adept
I ask this because I currently have a lot of spells running on the PC version, using my Dragon Abbey to produce most of my required Mana.

5 of my spells on my workshops are not displayed despite being active, as well as several culture buildings, and I have checked on both Flash and HTML5. Also I have tried several reloads and different game quality settings, currently using high quality.

They all display on the app and the spell benefits are not affected where they are visually not present.

Is it the PC version of the game only displays so many, or is this possibly a bug and if so needs moving to the bug section.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Clear cache? Seriously after an in depth explanation and don't come with the flash cache comments as HTML5 was exactly the same.

I waited over 24 hours for a reply that didn't help as the standard how to clear cache after giving detail was not even appropriate, anyway thanks @Dizzy Lizzie for pointing me to support.