• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support iOS app 1.67 Portal Profit spell doesn’t work

FieryArien

Necromancer
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Inventory -> Instants menu.
2) Select Portal Profit Spell.
3) Try to use it.

Expected result:
There is “Use” button and the spell can be cast.

Actual result:
There is no “Use” button and it says I have to research further. See the following screenshot.
86160C20-7599-4955-8DD1-90AE38628B76.jpeg

I’m in the Or s chapter and I’ve been using the spell already in the previous version of the app and there is plenty to refill:
32686E89-BA19-48AE-9BDF-D7A8181271F3.jpeg

Notes:
- It is specific to the 1.67 version, it still works in previous version (1.66). That’s actually the workaround I used - I logged in on another device with not yet upgraded app and cast the spell without any problems.
- I noticed the sorting of Instants has been changed in this upgrade. It the previous version I see Portal Profits mixed with coins and supplies instants. In the new version Portal Profits are grouped together and put after Ancient Knowledge instants (and before speedups). I still have the 25% Portal Profit, that’s why I see the “grouping”.

DeletedUser3097

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open Inventory -> Instants menu.
2) Select Portal Profit Spell.
3) Try to use it.

Please try clearing your Elvenar Cache on your device and see if the problem still persists.

If it does, please open a ticket with Support.