• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived invite still shown for fellowship members

• Thread starter DeletedUser6846
  • Start date

DeletedUser6846

When pressing the name of a member of my fellowship in the AW research listing it still shows invite as one option. This is not shown in any other places where it is possible to click players name e.g. chat.

Denerleigh

Adventurer
Currently, I have a "Ferris Wheel Galore" building that I obtained from that last Valentines' Event. I set it to produce "Broken Shards". Now it's showing they're ready for collection, but when I run my cursor over it I can't collect it.
It's produced Broken Shards for me before, I've gone out of the game and come back in with the same result, and it still has 41 days left, so it hasn't expired.
What can I do about this?

m4rt1n

Adept
Original post, the invite option seems to have appeared on visiting when members are already in a fellowship since the latest updates @Silmaril

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Fatalii Is this still the same and is this the app or the browser?

DeletedUser6846

No AWs on app, so browser. I have the latest AW research tab update. v1.99.2-(ffeb04e) (2020-03-05 11:54)

I noticed it shows also for people in other fellowships. Pressing invite gives OK dialog "Player is in a fellowship".