• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Valania's tips Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valania

Your forum guide
Elvenar Team
Top_Bar.png

Hello, my fellow Elvarian!

I see you might be looking to introduce yourself to the Elvenar community? That is great news - I am already looking forward to getting to know you better! And while you're here anyways, please allow me to give you some tips on how to use this section of the Elvenar forums!

INTRODUCTIONS

Introducing yourself can be done in many, many ways - all of them perfectly fine. I am sure you know this already. I just want to remind you that you should always be careful when you share personal information about yourself on the internet.

I hope to meet you on the forums soon!

Click here to start writing your introduction post!
(You need to be logged in to the forums for the link to work.)

I hope that I have been able to explain everything you wanted to know. In case something is still unclear, or if I missed something that you were looking for, please drop me a message and let me know! If my advice was helpful to you, you can also let me know by liking this post with the button at the bottom - you'll just need to be logged in to the forums to do that.

Thank you and I hope to see you around on our forums!

Your forum guide,
Valania

ThreadFoot.png

Status
Not open for further replies.