• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Instants

DeletedUser3324

Does the unused time from an instant stay available? For example if I used a 14h instant in my barracks which have 5 squads taking 4 hours can I keep putting more squads in the slots till the whole 14h are used or will the instant stop working after the first 5 squads (4h) are cleared from the window.

DeletedUser4986

There is no saved time, once you use an instant that is it.

DeletedUser3324

Oh well that's dashed my hopes of training my troops faster, but wouldn't it be good if as long as you didn't come out of the selection area you could keep adding squads till the instant was all used up. Thanks for the answer.

DeletedUser3097

You earn instants through the current event, and occasionally there will be a special offer when you can buy diamonds with some instants.:)

DeletedUser3324

I won mine in the latest autumn quest. The 20h were a daily special prize and the 14h were part of the prize package in the 140 nut chest. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser441

You earn instants through the current event, and occasionally there will be a special offer when you can buy diamonds with some instants.:)
Please confirm that you didn't mean buy instants with some diamonds. :)