• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Inspiring Meditation

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Is there a reason why every spell stacks up except Inspiring Meditation? By stacking I mean adding to the duration rather than the effect, just like other spells. I can understand why having a 100 capacity KP bar would cause balance issues, but I can't understand why having the spell last for 10 days instead of 2 is an issue.

I hate having a full KP bar and losing normal KP progress. With the new FA badge requiring 10 KP to be spent, I was hoping to just use 4 Inspiring Meditation spells and have a 20 KP capacity bar for the duration of the FA, and so not fill my bar up. As it stands, I have to be online when the spell expires to use another one.

DeletedUser664

I see no reason why it's like this, I think this question is aimed at Inno. Seems like logical improvement...I'd have this stacked forever if that was the case.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Lizzie, as I said in my post why would have a 20KP bar for 10 days be any more unbalanced than having it for 2 days? I don't want to stack the effect (have a KP bar larger than 20) I want to stack the duration.

Dr.nYo

Adventurer
its true that increase of kp cap would couse inbalance but increasing duration of spell effect wouldnt. This was bugging me for quite a while. Ty Tony