• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Inspiring Meditation overlap

• Thread starter DeletedUser5306
  • Start date

DeletedUser5306

I know it has been suggested numerous times in the past but never been considered apparently.

I am using this spell a lot, especially during tournaments. Not being able to overlap the spell is a real problem as it can run off during the night and you not being able to renew it in time.

Please moderators, pass it on! It shouldn't be hard to implement!

Thanks in advance!

DeletedUser

I agree with this. The spells would be far more useful if we could use them continually.

m4rt1n

Adept
I like the idea a lot, and it would be especially useful in events when you have a spend xKP quest approaching. I also use the spell during tournaments, as auto-fighting the second round without it currently requires spending between each province, beyond province 10, or lose the current KP porduction.
However currently I try and set the spell at a time that I am fairly certain I'll be online 48 hours later. This is not often possible and I too would like to be able to set 2 or 3 at once.
I don't mean so KP is stack-able, I mean so the time is longer, so 4 days if you set 2.
The same is possible with the other 3 spells, so I don't understand why it hasn't been implemented yet.